When you receive your Return Authorization Number from us, it will include the proper address to send the return. Requests are processed once weekly. You can also fax your request with the above information to (909) 989-8200. Please do not call or email regarding the issuance of your RMA number.
- A Return Authorization Number must accompany all returns/requests for refunds.
- DO NOT use a smart phone to submit an RMA Request. Your request will not go through. Use a desktop or laptop computer only.
- Return Authorization Numbers must be requested within 48 hours after item is delivered. Requests for authorization can be made 24 hours a day.
- Refunds are for returned items only, minus a 20% restocking fee. We do not refund for original shipping or return shipping fees.
- RMA numbers will not be recorded or issued prior to the actual delivery of your shipment.
- RMA numbers are normally issued weekly, approximately. Please do not call or email requesting a faster response to RMA requests.
- All item must be returned in completely unused and resaleable condition. Items that are broken, cut, trimmed, painted, stained, glued, foamed, or otherwise display evidence of use or damage will not be refunded.
- Curly willow and glass vases are NOT returnable.
- Orders paid via PayPal will receive a refund via PayPal.
- All returns must be shipped freight pre-paided. No C.O.D. deliveries.
- Items picked up in-store: all sales are final - no returns.
- We do not accept exchanges.