Sandblasted ghostwood/driftwood craft pieces, various sizes from 6" to 11" (sizes approximate). Great material for creating wall art pieces, and much, much more!
5 pieces per order. The diameter varies with each piece, due to the natural characteristics of ghostwood/driftwood branches. Sandblasted products are not treated with any chemicals.
All of our natural wood products, such as grapewood , ghostwood, and manzanita are
not treated with any chemicals, paints or solvents (except where noted
in the description) and are safe for pet habitats.
These are great for projects such as hanging wind chimes/mobiles.
- Five (5) pieces per order.
- Length: 6" to 11" (approximately)
- Diameter: varies with each piece
- Minimum 2 orders.
: Consistently Inconsistent!
When purchasing natural branches such as Manzanita, Curly
Willow and Birch, keep in mind that they are unlike other decorative
branches used for floral design. Each one is an individual shape and
sculpture, and may take on a variety of shapes and variations. Most
professional centerpieces are created using several branches to achieve a
full look, so always consider purchasing additional pieces or fillers.
This needs to be a first consideration when purchasing your branches. It's best to order your branches all at once.
If you place an order today, and another order in a week, you will
nearly always see a difference in the product. This is because the
harvest areas change every 2-4 days, resulting in changes in the
harvested product. No two harvests are ever the same.
Characteristics of Grapewood:
- Shape: Grapewood branches grow on wire supports in vineyards,
and can have various shapes. They are typically thicker on one end,
however this can vary with each harvest. The shapes vary, and may have
bends, twists, and multiple branches with elbows. Pieces may be thick or thin depending on the current harvest.
- Branch Color: Grapewood branches are sandblasted, which can vary from a bright ivory color to a darker honey color.
- Size: sizes the thickness are approximate and vary with each piece, harvest, and time of year.
- Grapewood Tiki vase shape: Tiki vases can vary in shape and the diameter of hollow area.
- Grapewood Tiki vase color: These items are sandblasted, which can vary from a bright ivory color to a darker honey color.
Returns on harvested products (branches):
Nearly all floral suppliers will not offer returns on harvested material. We do offer a limited return window. Please see our return policy
for more information.