BEST DEAL FOR SMALLER EVENTS! Need a quick, affordable centerpiece solution? Make it simple! The Sandblasted Manzanita Party Pack has enough branches for 6 centerpieces, including glass vases, and Jelly Decor (Water Beads) as a colorful or clear vase filler. Perfect for wedding receptions, holiday parties, birthday parties or other special events. Shipping included! (Continental USA).
New! Taller vase size- 10" tall!
Included in the Party Pack:
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada and Guam require additional shipping.
- 6 pieces: 24" tall sandblasted manzanita branches.
- 6 glass cylinder vases: 8" tall, 5" in diameter
- 6 Jelly Decor packs (choose from 3 colors)
- 18" is height of the branch area, 24" is the overall height. Width will vary. Product photo is an example only.
- View a manzanita size chart here.
- We strongly urge purchasers to read the Manzanita Buyer's Guide before purchasing manzanita branches.
- Includes shipping within the continental USA.
- Ships in 3 large boxes.
- Branch size is a minimum of 24". May be slightly larger depending on the harvest and time of year, and may require trimming.
Jelly Decor / Water Beads Color Samples:
Example photo shows 2 pieces in one vase. To order more branches, please click here. Glass vase sizes are outside measurements (diameter and height), and are approximate within 1/4". All vases are hand blown and all variances are naturally occurring. All product photos are examples only.
Every Manzanita branch is unique. The Manzanita photo for this product is a random example and is not the actual piece shipped.
: Consistently Inconsistent!
When purchasing natural branches such as Manzanita, Curly
Willow and Birch, keep in mind that they are unlike other decorative
branches used for floral design. Each one is an individual shape and
sculpture, and may take on a variety of shapes and variations. Most
professional centerpieces are created using several branches to achieve a
full look, so always consider purchasing additional pieces or fillers.
This needs to be a first consideration when purchasing your branches. It's best to order your branches all at once.
If you place an order today, and another order in a week, you will
nearly always see a difference in the product. This is because the
harvest areas change every 2-4 days, resulting in changes in the
harvested product. No two harvests are ever the same. Please note that
product photos in the descriptions are only examples of possible
arrangements, and are not the actual piece(s) shipped.
Returns on harvested products (branches):
Nearly all floral suppliers will not offer returns on harvested material. We do offer a limited return window. Please see our return policy
for more information.Adapting Manzanita for Non-Centerpiece Use:
Our branches are
harvested specifically for centerpiece use, and our suppliers are
instructed to harvest the most symmetrical pieces available. They are
generally not suitable for hanging on a wall, or placing flat against a
vertical surface. Symmetrical pieces must be CUT OR TRIMMED for other
specific uses. We DO NOT GUARANTEE that any cutting or trimming
techniques will adapt your branches for the intended use.
The following characteristics of manzanita branches are naturally occurring, and are a part of working with the material.Characteristics of Natural (red) Manzanita:
- Shape: shapes vary with each piece, harvest area, and
time of year. Manzanita can typically grow wide and flat rather than
symmetrically, although we try to always ship more symmetrical pieces..
- Branches: branches can vary greatly in diameter with each piece.
- Size: sizes are approximate and vary with each piece, harvest area, and time of year.
- Bark: color and condition of the bark will vary with each season,
harvest area and time of year. Spring through Summer (six month period),
Manzanita bark will regenerate and peeling will take place. To remove
loose or peeling bark, use a soft brush. For stubborn areas, use a light
wire brush. Some branches may turn a gray color, which is normal. If
the entire branch or tree turns gray, please send us photos so that we
can assist you with this. For peeling and gray areas, the best solution
is to touch up with floral paint, such as Design Master's "October
Brown" floral paint available at Michael's Crafts.
- Spring and Summer Harvest: Spring through Summer (six month period),
Manzanita bark will regenerate and peeling will take place.
- Age: Manzanita branches will last indefinitely (we
have centerpieces in our showroom that are several years old). Cracks
and splits will occur as the wood naturally cures, however this will not
cause them to break in half, fall apart, etc. Using the floral paint
mentioned above to add color into the spliting areas makes them
- Leaves: leaves are mechanically or manually removed, depending on the current season, harvest or time of year.